Thanks to the generous support of our members and corporate sponsors over the years, HRCCU has raised over $100,000 for our local youth centers within the community including $25,520 in 2018. Donations have been used to purchase new equipment, supplies and provide scholarships for students.
This year, HRCCU will continue to support local youth centers through our Give4Kids Matching Campaign. The goal of this campaign is to provide funding to those facilities and programs that are designed to enrich the lives of children in our community.
Every donation received will be matched – dollar for dollar. This year’s proceeds will go to the:
- YMCA’s After School Enrichment Program, Corinth branch
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Capital Area
- Glens Falls Area Youth Center
If you are interested in sponsoring the Give4Kids Matching Campaign, you can donate one of three ways:
- Donate at any one of the HRCCU branches.
- Purchase a raffle ticket for one of our in branch raffle baskets. Tickets available at all branches.
- Donate online at GoFundMe.
Businesses interested in supporting the program as a corporate sponsor, can download the sponsorship form here and choose their choice of sponsorship.
Learn more about the program, the youth centers and our corporate sponsors here.
Thank you for your support!