Like most people, you have a checking account, or two, and probably a savings account as well. Perhaps you’ve thought about saving for a family vacation or your child’s college fund. At Hudson River Community Credit Union (HRCCU), we want to help your family get beyond basic checking and savings with a number of products and services, such as our Holiday Club, Personal Loans for vacations and Youth Savings Accounts.
To learn more about how these options could work for your family, please see below:
HRCCU Holiday Club:
It’s never too early to start planning for the holidays. Our Holiday Club is the perfect option for your family to ensure money is available in time for holiday gift giving.
Some features include:
- No minimum deposit required to open an account.
- Funding your Holiday Club account using Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction.
- Only a $1 minimum deposit required to earn dividends (dividends paid quarterly).
- The Holiday Club account runs for one year - October 1st - September 30th.
- Deposits can be made at any time of the year.
- There are no penalties for not completing the Holiday Club*.
*There is a 10$ fee to close the account early.
HRCCU Personal Loans for Vacations:
You dream of a grand family vacation, but you aren’t sure how to fund that dream. HRCCU has you covered with two loan options - an Unsecured Personal Loan or a Share Secured Personal Loan. With both options, you can easily apply online, by phone, or in one of our conveniently located branches. You will receive an immediate loan decision.
HRCCU Unsecured Personal Loan:
- Low interest rates with terms up to 60 months!
HRCCU Share Secured Personal Loan:
- Low interest rates with terms up to 144 months!
- A great way to build your credit.
HRCCU Youth Savings Account:
A great way to start your children out in life is with a savings account of their own that will benefit them as they grow. HRCCU’s Youth Savings Account is an affordable savings option that only requires a $5 minimum balance to open and no fees!
Some other features include:
- Earnings compounded quarterly dividends (with competitive dividend rates) on an average daily balance of $5 or more until the age of 15.
- Unlimited transactions with no fees.
- Federally insured funds of up to $250,000 by NCUA
- View and make transactions directly from your mobile device with our FREE Mobile Banking.
- And much more!
Whatever your financial needs are, our member services team is happy to help you with any of our banking services. Please stop by one of our branches (Cohoes, Corinth, Glens Falls, Hudson Falls and Troy), chat with us by phone: 518-654-9028 or 1-800-824-0700 or visit us online at: http://www.hrccu.org/.